Re: XFree86 3.2 performance problem ?

In article <[🔎] 1.5.4.32.19970305112804.0067a8ec@sune.lkp.frontec.se>,
	robsi@lkp.frontec.se writes:

>  Has anyone else noticed that, since the upgrade to 3.2, X seems to
> be slower ?

[stuff deleted]

> Has anoyone had a similar experience ?

I noticed that my Cirrus Logic 5426-VLB is slower in redrawing the
screen and dragging windows seems to be less fluid.  Will the SVGA X
server from XFree-3.1.2 run flawlessly with all the XFree-3.2 clients?
I'm considering downgrading my X server too.
                                              Regards, P. *8^)
--
   Paul Seelig                         pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de
   Our AMA Homepage  in  the WWW at  http://www.uni-mainz.de/~bender/