Idea for the burner

Been using this list a while now for getting info on doing certain things.
And other than the howto's and FAQ's on the debian site... this is the
only TRUE source for information.  You go to any book store you see 7 or 8
books that deal with slackware and redhat, why not Debian?

An idea I have been thinking about is a book on setting up and running
Debian for the "first time" user.  Covers almost all the probles a user is
likely to encouter (ppp setup for 1, Xwnin a second).

I'll say it now, I don't know everything there is to know about
Debian/Linux so I could use help (Co-Authers actually), and they can write
on areas that they know a lot about.

If/when I do start on this, it won't be untill the fall probably... have
another book project I am finishing up.

Any comments/feedback on this?

Chad D. Zimmerman
chad@dabcc-www.nmsu.edu