Re: IMPORTANT: RSA Data Security Challenge participants please read

> Bruce, don't spend all your time worrying about how Debian is going to
> be viewed by the rest of the Linux community.

Uh, sorry, this is my job within the project. We've been really careful
to maintain good relations with the other Linux distributions and free
software producers. Messing them up over something so trivial as this
just doesn't seem worth it.

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens K6BP   Bruce@Pixar.com   510-215-3502