Thank you very much (was: Extremely rare Apache configuration)

Hello guys,

I just want to express publicly my gratitude to all of you (direct
recipients of this message) for having pointed me in the right direction
regarding the question I posted today to debian-user:

Can one proxy server be configured to go through another proxy server for
certain addresses???

All of you recommended to use Squid, and let me tell you something about
it: Squid is a miracle!!! I am really impressed with it and how
configurable it is. Credits also go to Debian GNU/Linux and its developers
for having a Squid package that works out of the box.

Once again: thank you very much.

Eloy A. Paris
Information Technology Department
Rockwell Automation de Venezuela
Telephone: +58-2-9432311 Fax: +58-2-9431645 Cel.: +58-16-234700

"Where does this path lead?" said Alice
"Depends on where you want to go."  Said the cat
("Alice in Wonderland", by Lewis Carroll.)

This message was delayed because the list mail delivery agent was down.