Re: Procmail recipe.

On Mon, 24 Feb 1997, Brian Skreeg wrote:

> 	Hi folks, Could someone do me a wee favour and write out a simple
> procmail recipe for filtering this mailing list to another folder?
> (~Mail/deb)
>
> 	Been playing around for ages and can't seem to get it to filter on the
> To: header.
>
> 	TIA,

How about:

:0:
* ^TOdebian-user@lists.debian.org
debian-user

And if you are subscribed to the digest version you may noticed how
tedious it is to reply to individual messages (in pine anyway.)  In that
case you may find this recipe helpful:

:0:
* ^TOdebian-user-digest@lists.debian.org
| formail +1 -ds >>debian-user

What this does is split up the digest into individual messages in a
folder.

I got these straight from the man pages BTW.  Take a look at them,
everything is explained there.

-- Jaldhar