Re: [OFFTOPIC] rc5-race is running!

On Tue, 25 Feb 1997, Hamish Moffatt wrote:

> I'd consider running it here (since I have a permanently connected
> machine with time on its hands), but how much network bandwidth does
> it use -- it's at a premium here.

 Including inet headers, the upper limit is about 1k bytes of traffic
per keyspace block. It all depends on how fast you finish the keyspace block,
a pentium 133Mz pentium will traffic about 1k bytes every half an hour.

Ioannis Tambouras
ioannis@flinet.com, West Palm Beach, Florida
Signed pgp-key on key server.