Re: NT and Microsoft can go to hell!

Why not get OpenDOS from Caldera? http://www.caldera.com

Or buy the commercial DR-DOS from them. No reason to use MS-DOS. Oh,
and there is still PC-DOS from IBM.

In article <[🔎] 3312037E.5573A318@elastica.com>,
	Robert Nicholson <robert@elastica.com> writes:
> Please help relieve me from Microsoft's Mediocrity.
>
> Does anybody know how to run lilo once you've executed a shell from the
> rescue disk? Basically I'm having a problem because / is the /ramdisk0
> and not my harddrive. I think I need to rerun Lilo. However, the error
> I'm getting, Thanks to NT, is
>
> Kernel Panic: VFS: Unable to mount root on 08:13
>

> --

"Well, let's just say, 'if your VCR is still blinking 12:00, you don't
want Linux'". --Bruce Perens, Debian's Fearless Leader

George Bonser
grep@oriole.sbay.org, grep@cris.com