tcl

i just installed debian, and i can't seem find tcl.h

i checked where it normally is /usr/include/ but no such luck finding it
there and many other places.  is /usr/include the default?  i'm wondering
if my installation had errors (i used dselect but it didn't complain of
anything) i happened to install 7.4, 7.5 and 7.6 for some weird reason,
would that be some conflict?  thanks for those who reply,

Dennis

|          dpk            |                                     |
| DECS, Systems Undergrad |  It is better for them to think you |