Re: clock

> > I assume that you don't want the "-u" flag.
>
> So, how can one figure out (from DOS or the BIOS) if your system clock
> is set to GMT or not? Other than trial and error...
>
> Rik.

 Your .be domain tell me that you are +1 hours ahead from Greenwich (sp?),
 England.  Check the current time that dos tells you, and if it agrees with
 your local time then your system clock is not set to GMT.

 You can also check from linux at what time your system clock is set with
 % clock -r . If this output matches that of % date -u , then your system
 clock is set to GMT

 In other words, if c:> time , and % date show you the right time and your are
 happy with that, then you are all set.

Ioannis Tambouras
ioannis@flinet.com, West Palm Beach, Florida
Signed pgp-key on key server.