Re: Zmodem source

On Wed, 19 Feb 1997, Timothy Phan wrote:

>   Can someone please let me know where can I get zmodem source?

 You can get the source of every program in Debian.

 Connect to ftp.debian.org (or a mirror) and go to
/debian/unstable/source/comm
 There you'll find three files related to lrzsz (the package that contains
zmodem).
1) The .dsc file is a control file.
2) The .orig.tar.gz is the original tar file you can find in Sunsite
3) The .diff.gz is the patches used to transform the package in a
`Debianized' package.

Nicolás Lichtmaier.-
nick@feedback.com.ar