Debian review in LJ Buyers Guide
- To: Debian user mailing list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Debian review in LJ Buyers Guide
- From: Richard Morin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 22:11:07 -0500 (EST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.3.95q.970219220411.18079A-100000@joanrich>
Run, don't walk to your newstand or mailbox, and grab the Linux Journal
1997 Buyers Guide.
There is a rather favourable Product Review by Phil Hughes and
Jonathan Gross. Too bad they stuck in way in the back on page 128, but
I'd like to ask why the chart on page 126 lists the target consumers of
Debian to be Hobbyist/Enthusiast, doesn't it deserve a wider scope?
(The chart is a comparison of Linux Distributions)
I love this mag....where _is_ that invoice anyway......:-)
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org . Trouble? e-mail to Bruce@Pixar.com