Problem solved for fdisk (?)

I have apparently solved the problem with my large disk, though not in an
entirely satisfactory way.
I noticed that fdisk will not allow a partition to begin AFTER cylinder
1024, be it a logical or a primary partition.
I therefore had my last partition start before cyl 1024 and all error
messages have disappeared.
This is not entirely satisfactory since I did not want such a large
fourth partition...

Hope this might help someone else, and if you have better solutions let me
know.

Gennaro Zezza
zezza@citinv.it
gzezza@unina.it