Re: Client for AFS?

On Wed, 22 Jan 1997, Andree Leidenfrost wrote:

> The Subject syas it all: Is there a Debian package of the Linux port of
> the Andrew File System client?

Unfortunatelly AFS is commercial software. There is a client for Linux
available for money.

Please contact your AFS contractor.

Yours,
-- martin

// Martin Konold, Muenzgasse 7, 72070 Tuebingen, Germany  //
// Email: konold@tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de              //

   Oh, I've seen copies [of Linux Journal] around the
                terminal room at The Labs."
                  (By Dennis Ritchie)

   Just go ahead and write your own multitasking multiuser os !
                 Worked for me all the times.
                     -- Linus Torvalds --