Re: how to install PGP?

Ricardo Kleemann writes:

> Hi,
>
> I tried installing the mailpgp package but it complains about not having
> pgp-i or pgp-us. How do I install these, and how can I "automate" pgp into
> something like pine, for example?
>
> Thanks
> Ricardo

	pgp is at:

       <BR>This site also carries packages that can't be at ftp.debian.org
         due to legal reasons (e.g. export restrictions) in
         <A HREF="ftp://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/pub/debian-non-US";>ftp://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/pub/debian-non-US</A>

	pgp-i is better but supposed by some illegal in US. Some languages support
is included, some you should get yourself. I don't use pine but elm incorporates
pgp straightforward without mailpgp.

--
                                      Ričardas Čepas