syslogd hassels

Good night folks,

I have spent my evening on debuggin syslogd to find the reason for
this problem.  I think I finally got it, but I'd like some of you
verify before I make an upload.

So please, I need anyone who ran into trouble with syslogd beeing
unable to write to non-existing files and start hasseling (sp?).
Could you please fetch the package from ftp.infodrom.north.de
/pub/people/joey/debian/beta as sysklogd_1.3-12* and test this out.

Thanks,

	Joey

PS: I'm to tired now to look at the loop problem tonight, this comes
tomorrow...

--
 / Martin Schulze                      http://home.pages.de/~joey/
/ Linux - the choice of a GNU generation          joey@linux.de /