Re: X window manager oddities
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: X window manager oddities
- From: Steve <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 20:42:56 -0800 (PST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.3.95.970120203901.491A-100000@bitbucket>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.95.970120183349.423B-100000@bitbucket>
On Mon, 20 Jan 1997, I wrote:
> I was using fvwm2 as my window manager, but now X is dumping me into twm.
I figured out what the problem was. It had nothing to do with my
~/.Xdefaults. Earlier that day I had replaced the /bin/sh symlink to
bash with a symlink to ash, hoping it would use less memory. But, it
seems that some of the scripts require sh to be bash.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org . Trouble? e-mail to Bruce@Pixar.com