[LOCAL] Any Debian-People at the GUUG-meeting in february?

The German Association of Unix Users (GUUG) will hold their spring meeting
("Fruehjahrsfachgespraeche") from 26.-28. of February in Cologne
(Germany).
Sven Rudolph and I will be present to give some talks about Debian and
Linux in general (1 full-day tutorial and 3 work-in-progress reports).

If somebody needs free accommodation during the event, please contact me.

Sven suggested to meet each other at that event. In case somebody is
interested in planing this, contact him or me (no replies to the
list, please).

-Winfried