Setting up Linux as a PPP dial-in service with IP and IPX

     Hi all!

     I'm trying to configure a Debian Linux machine with mgetty as a
     dial-in service for a few users. I want it to route TCP/IP and IPX
     protocols. I probably have done something wrong because when the modem
     detects a call I get an error message that says something with
     "...must be root". I don't have the exact error message right now,
     so'll post it later on. Can someone help me?

     Best regards,

     Mikael Bendtsen