Re: loadlin (was: CD-ROM -- how to mount, etc.)

On Jan 20,  9:23, "Seak, Teng-Fong" wrote:
> One question: is there the loadlin package provided in Debian?

Yes, Debian 1.2 contains a loadlin package with loadlin version 1.6.

Beware that the tools directory on a Debian 1.2 CDROM (or the ftp
site) contains loadlin 1.5 which cannot load bzImages.  I could not
find out who is responsible for this directory so I sent a note to
Christoph Lameter, the loadlin package maintainer, which he forwarded
on to Bruce.

Kirk Hilliard