Re: Unidentified subject!

On Mon, 20 Jan 1997, Javier Gismero wrote:

> I've succesfully installed Debian 1.2, but if running fvwm95 it seems
> that several applications don't run properly: how to save or
> configure the desktop??
> I would appreciate any help!
> Javier Gismero
> Dpto. SSR, ETSIT, Universidad Politecnica Madrid
> 28040 Madrid
> Tf:34-1-3367361
> fax:34-1-3367362
> e@mail:javier@gmr.ssr.upm.es

Yeah, fvwm95 puts up load of application regardeless of what is on the
system or not. At first i didn't like it but now I think it's ok, it's a
good way to learn the format for the config file. Keep a backup of the
old (isn't that a trivial advice ;-)

the config file is:

/etc/X11/fvwm95/system.fvwm2rc95

which is discribed in fvwm95's man page

for the format of the file look at  that man page:

man fvwm95-2

ciao,
Geert "Esger" Raes                                    tel.: (+32) 820 26 66
Centrum Medische Genetica                             fax.: (+32) 820 25 66
Universiteit Antwerpen UIA                       E-Mail: Esger@uia.ua.ac.be
Universiteitsplein 1                 WWW: http://bioc-www.uia.ac.be/u/esger
2610 Wilrijk
E-music on the Net :               http://bioc-www.uia.ac.be/u/esger/emusic