UGIDD

Could someone take a few moments to walk me through the steps quickly what
needs to be done to get UGIDD up and running.  I used to have it running,
between my machine, and my former roommate, but not since I've added the
P133 I'm trying to mount off of.  I've tried reading all documentation
I've found that says anything about UGIDD in it.  Obviously I'm missing
something.  TIA.

--
                              Daniel Stringfield
         mailto:servo@southeast.net http://users.southeast.net/~servo