Re: hylafax?

On Sat, 18 Jan 1997, Robert Nicholson wrote:

> What happened to the gentleman who was going to provide Hylafax
> packages?

That's me. I've been running it internally for 6 weeks or so now (as a
very messy package). I'm in the midst of converting it to use debmake as
the minute and will be uploading it to master in a day or so (just
started a mass package upload!).

Sorry for the delay....I had to get it working here quickly and once the
pressure eased I never got around to tidying it up.

Dermot

--
Dermot Bradley                                Email: bradley@gpl.net
Communications Director                       Tel: +44 1232 572003