Re: 3c509 card trouble?

> On Fri, 17 Jan 1997, David Wright wrote:
>
> > Sometimes two or three times a day, this appears on the console (I
> > extracted this from /var/log/messages and wrapped a few lines):
> >
> > kernel: invalid operand: 0000
> > kernel: CPU:    0
> > kernel: EIP:    0010:[<00000017>]
> > kernel: EFLAGS: 00010207
>
> Please report problems of this kind to Linus or Alan.

Probably the linux-kernel mailing list is a better place
(linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu) , and if it's a propper oops you
see, the developpers will only be able to trace your problem if
you've piped your oops though ksymoops.cc
(see /usr/src/linux/scripts/ksymoops).

> Linus
> or
> alan

These people are (I suspect) rather busy.

--
joost witteveen
            joost@rulcmc.leidenuniv.nl