Re: Can any one recommend a mailreader...

> While I use Exmh, and I would highly recommend it myself, as far as I
> can tell, it meets none of the asked for criteria.
>
> It is Tcl/tk based, not curses, so it requires X.  While it can handle

Oops, missed that one.  Sorry.

Although it should be noted that MH can be used without X.

> multiple folders and can do automatic sorting, it is best (IMHO) used
> with slocal or procmail to handle the sorting for you.  Even with its

Well, as an MH program, that is expected.  It is fully documented. slocal is
part of MH.

> native sorting, you have to edit an external file to handle the sorting
> for you.  It doesn't need filename completion because it is all

I am not aware of a different reader for Unix that does automatic filtering
without editing an external file.

Anyway, it's very easy to set up.

--
John Goerzen          | Running Debian GNU/Linux (www.debian.org)