Debian Leader appearing on Long Island and Rochester N.Y.

I will be at Nassau County, Long Island, January 25 and 26, and in
Rochester N.Y. January 27-31. I'd be happy to speak with any local
Linux clubs that could put something together, or simply to hoist
a beer with the local Linux enthusiasts.

I'll be at the Linux Expo in North Carolina in April, and plan to
visit France and England in May (although that date could change).

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens
	Debian Project Leader
--