Can any one recommend a mailreader...

other than pine. I would like a simple curses based
reader that easily allows one to configure the mail to read
automatically into separate folders depending on
the address it came from, allows filename completion
when reading files in or when going to different folders,etc.

Preferably any configuration should be built into the interface
itself, i.e. it would be nice to avoid editing a configuration
file directly.
-Walter

The system I intend to run it on is the university system running
slackware.