Re: Troubleshooting (was "Re: DEBIAN 1.2 DISKETTE PROBLEMS UPDATE")

In message <[🔎] 199701132249.RAA24104@arcturus.columbia.compass-da.com>,
"Daniel S. Barclay" <daniel@compass-da.com> writes

>> From: "Mark W. Blunier" <blunier@prairienet.org>
>
>> Maybe we should start a new mailing list, debian-dumb-questions.
>> It would cut my traffic down from debian-user.
>
>Should there be a debian-newbie?
>
>(I don't know how much debian-user is new-user questions and how much it's
>other stuff.)
>
>Daniel
>

>--

debian-newuser sounds like a good idea i.e. someone new to Debian and
the way that Debian does things as well as those new to the whole
concept of Linux.  Debian can be confusing if coming from Slackware /
Red Hat / (BSDi / Solaris / HP UX / other).

Andy
--
Andrew Martin Adrian Cater