Re: Suggestion: *Professional* CD distributions

[Some really good points by Alexaner Gieg deleted]

Since you are asking for comments, here are mine:

I'm currently running RedHat 4.0. It works fine for me but I like
the idea of a distribution which is not commercial and thought I'd
give Debian a try. I don't need to be on the very edge of Debian.

I've down loaded version 1.2 and by the time I got it installed there
is now a version 1.2.2 (which I'm going to install). Anyone know when
1.2.x will be frozen? I guess I jumped into Debian too soon for
version 1.2, I should have started with version 1.1.17 and waited for
1.2.x to stablize.

Terry