Re: Newsgroup

> Someone mentioned to me once about there being a newsgroup version of this
> list.  I can't see it from my server, so I assume it's not propagated.  What
> server do I point my newsreader at to see it.  Thanks! :)
>
> Regards,
>
> Kendrick

When I have trouble I turn to
http://www.dejanews.com/
It is an archive of Usenet postings.  Even if your ISP doesn't carry
the Debian group, you can usually find help here.  Plus you get the
archive of all the Usenet posts to draw from.

Adding Debian to your search string will help narrow things down.

Rich M
qnc496@durhamnews.net