Re: Best Debian CD?

    Richard> This is a good question.  I'm looking for a 1.2.x cd as
    Richard> well, but I need it to look decent.  It can't be "disk 26
    Richard> of the 43 cd internet bonanza!!" and it can't be a gold
    Richard> CDR with Debian scribbled on it in black marker.  I need
    Richard> to be able to show it to other people (like my boss) ;-)
    Richard> Does anyone know of a CD for sale that looks presentable
    Richard> (i.e. has an actual screened or printed face)?

Nothing against Richard personally, but I find this message
disturbing.  Never judge a book by its cover, as the saying goes.
This applies doubly to Linux!  Aren't we attracted to it so much for
the very reason that it is the very antithesis of over-commercialized
products that look very appealing but don't work properly?  The fact
that it comes on a gold CD with something cryptic scribbled on it
speaks in its favor IMHO.  Also, it doesn't play idiotic music at you
when you boot it up!

--
Nathan L. Cutler
Linux Enthusiast

--
This message was delayed because the list mail delivery agent was down.