Re: ftp option in dselect disapeared

Jose Oncina wrote:

> I use the option ftp as access in dselect.
> Sudenly this option has disappaered!
>
> I tried to reget the pakage where is dselect but this does no work.
>
> Can somebode explain who can I reget this option?
>
>        Jose

Unfortunately there was a glitch (which I thought they fixed) which
would cause dselect to make dpkg-ftp (the package which supplies the
ftp option for dselect) to be removed from the system. You'll have
to install this package to get it back. I'll email you the package
off the list.

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
jjorgens@bdsinc.com