Re: Help

On Tue, 7 Jan 1997, Whitney Warwick wrote:

>  But one problem I can't use my cd-rom (Reveal 4x) with it. It is not
>  supported.

Are you sure?  If it's an IDE CD, then I'm sure it's supported.

Reveal does not make their own products, they simply relabel products from
other manufacturers.  If it plugs into a sound card, see what's printed on
the card by the CD connector.

If it's not an IDE CD, then it's probably a Panasonic or Sony.

   |    This is OFFICIAL WRITTEN notification that I want to be REMOVED    |
   |    from ALL commercial mailing lists.  EVERY message sent from this   |
   |  account has had this request posted. ALL UNSOLICITED ADVERTISEMENTS  |
   |      SENT TO THIS ACCOUNT ARE IN VIOLATION OF FEDERAL (U.S.) LAW.     |
   | Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Cyclades Corporation. |