Help

 Hello....

 I came on to linux two days ago. Bought a book with a cd in it. The cd was
 ver 1.2.x.
 But one problem I can't use my cd-rom (Reveal 4x) with it. It is not
 supported. I saw some web sights with some defferent versions but they all
 have extensions like .gz. Can anyone help me with taking one of these
 versions and installing it? Since I got the book I am going bonkers
without
 being able to do what I am reading about.

 Can someone help me please?

Whitney Warwick
wwarwick@mastnet.net

GO PACKERS!!!!