Re: Diald Problems....

On Mon, 13 Jan 1997 10:43:02 PST "Kevin Traas" (ktraas@uniserve.com)
wrote:

> Can I ask you a question on how best to set up DNS in this situation, or
> should I repost (with different subj) to the list?

Will you be running bind locally or not ? If not, I suggest repeating three times the nameserver in /etc/resolv.conf. Why ? Because otherwise your opening connection might not have its name resolved before diald has set up the link.
This way, it will repeat the query three times, letting diald bring the link up.

Phil.