Re: Cyrix 5x86 100 with Linux?

On Mon, 13 Jan 1997, Jim Blaney wrote:

> Anyone having any success getting Linux to run with Cyrix 5x86 100
> Mhz processors? I am having trouble, and I've seen a few messages
> that imply there are problems, so I want to know whether I'm trying
> to do the impossible <g>.

I have used the 6x86 with no problem as well as the AMD chips.

Cheers,

Carlo

    *                            Carlo U. Segre                           *
    *      Department of Biological, Chemical and Physical Sciences       *
    *        Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL 60616          *
    *   Voice: (312) 567-3498                      FAX: (312) 567-3494    *
    *                      segre@charlie.cns.iit.edu                      *