Mail servers: share your experience with us

There are a number of mail server products like sendmail and smail.

If you have experience in managing a mail server, I would like to ask you
to give your opinion about it by answering some of these questions:
- What product are you using?
- Are you satisfied with it? Does it do what you expect from it?
- How does it behave at higher loads? Performance losses? Brain deads?
-

If you know of other mail servers, I would also like to ask you:
- Why did you choose what you have chosen?

Please, make this mailing list even more valuable: share your info now. if
this list gets overloaded, you can email to me and I will make a some kind
of digest.

TIA
Leander Berwers
Antwerp, Belgium