Troubleshooting (was "Re: DEBIAN 1.2 DISKETTE PROBLEMS UPDATE")

    Joseph> I really do appreciate the
    Joseph> help that incompetents like me can get from more expert
    Joseph> individuals -- but how do we get to be able to fix stuff
    Joseph> for ourselves ???

That's a very interesting question.  I've often found myself getting
desperate and going to a listserv for help, only to arrive at a
solution to the problem (by troubleshooting, BTW) minutes after
sending off a desperate message to hundreds or even thousands of
people...

Perhaps the answer is 'patience'.

--
Nathan L. Cutler