Re: UPS Support

> Is there any Linux / Debian support for the APC UPS PRO series ??
> If so, what package/program should I be looking for ?

I just uploaded "genpower" into unstable in December.  I've been using
it on my APC Backups-Pro 420 for several months.  It works great!

Included in the docs is a specification for a cable that will detect
power-fail (of course), battery low, and a disconnected cable.  It will
also turn off the UPS's inverter after the system halts.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )