Re: pls, send to the right address

>     Please, everybody: could you address your e-mails to the list, instead of
> sending them personally to somebody and cc them to the list? Many people (like
> me) set up filters to separate mailing lists from personal e-mail, and check the
> "To:" field in the message header.

I would like to point out that I actually _like_ to have a copy in my
own mbox when people reply to my email. I only read the maillinglists
once a day/(sometimes even longer periods), but I like it when I can
reply immediatly when somebody gave me some information on a question/
remark I put on the mailinglist.

--
joost witteveen
            joost@rulcmc.leidenuniv.nl