Subject: How do people on this list backup stuff?
Author:  debian-user@lists.debian.org at Internet
Date:    1/4/97 5:09 PM

I am curious to find out how people back stuff? Specifically
I am interested in finding out whether it is necessary
to use a tape system or is it also possible to use another
hardrive. Afterall, it would appear a hardrive is cheaper
than a *quality* tape system?

Just curious too hear opinions on this matter.
-Walter