Re: limiting email size

On Fri, 3 Jan 1997, Karl Ferguson wrote:

karl >Sure does - here's what happened while in the bounce while I was experimenting:
karl >
karl >   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
karl >... while talking to mail.tower.net.au.:
karl >>>> MAIL From:<tower@indiepop.iinet.net.au> SIZE=2925297
karl ><<< 552 message too large
karl >554 karl@tower.net.au... Service unavailable
karl >
karl >I guess this is a good-a indication as any.
karl >
karl >Regards,
karl >

Thanks - thats a big file you sent:)

The second rate soldier lives a life of medoicrety and dies with regret.
The first rate soldier lives a life of honor and dies with honor.