Re: 1.1 memory management issue ??

Martin Konold:
  I read my reply this morning and see harshness in a message. I would like to
apologize about that. Please look at the situation like this: I never said
that Debian 1.1 was the pits. Rather, I see that the development team did a
good job with 1.1; however, when 1.2 came out, it was even better! They out
did themselves with 1.2. Memory management is better (not that it was bad to
begin with). A few installation problems, but new distributions usually do.

--
-= Sent by Debian 1.2 Linux =-
Thomas Kocourek  KD4CIK