[1.2 installation]: how to tell X to follow swapping of control and caps lock from loadkeys

Another newbie-to-recent-changes question:

What's the best way to swap the Caps Lock and left Control keys under
X windows?

(I used loadkeys to do that for the virtual console.  In my old system,
I don't know if I forget some X customization I did, or if my old system
read the virtual console key map to set up the X key map.)

Thanks,
Daniel
--
Daniel S. Barclay      Compass Design Automation, Inc.
daniel@compass-da.com  Suite 100, 5457 Twin Knolls Rd.  Columbia, MD 21045 USA