rawrite under nt - bad things happen...

     hello all ...

     Has anybody else out there tried to run rawrite/rawrite2 under NT ?

     I get this message when running rawrite:

     Number of sectors per track for this disk is 18
     Writing image to drive A:  Press ^C to abort.
     Attempt to DMA across 64K boundary

     and it stops right at this point - which is actually the beginning of
     the rawrite process.

     -ALSO-

     RAWRITE2.EXE actually locks my NT box up solid! Goes straight to a
     blue screen with the white letters telling me some message... got to
     push the red button...