Pine && procmail

Yep another newbie on procmail :-/

Sorry to disturb you about that but I wasn't able to make procmail work
correctly with pine. I succeeded to mostly have my mail be proceded by
procmail and put in a file in my $HOME/mail directory but the results are
various and their some example who came directly from the man pages...

Their my .forward:
~
"|IFS=''&&exec /usr/bin/procmail -f-||exit 75 #crow"
~

and my .procmailrc with some comments add:
~
PATH=/bin:/usr/bin
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail
DEFAULT=$MAILDIR/mbox
LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/from
# Yep! I got a log in the $MAILDIR/from file
# Works perfectly but it's the only one.
# Pine see it as multiple mails without message body
# (That's what is supposed to be, I think).
# I have a Folders field who says me where I can find my mail...

:0: c
backup
# this put everything in $HOME/mail/backup file but
# Pine see it as a lonely big mail and don't separate the headers

:0:
* ^FROM_MAILERdebian
debian

:0:
* ^FROM_MAILERcold
cold

:0:
* ^FROM_MAILERmoo-[(cows)(calves)]
moo
# All this ^FROM_MAILER doesn't work...
# In the manpage, it's supposed to be the good thing to do

:0:
* ^From.*[(thibodal)(leguayt)(fiorilla)]+
aubes
# This one catch everything! All my mail goes in that file-folder
# but, as backup, are see as only one big mail by Pine

:0H:
* ^Subject:.*\[GEL\]
| formail -u 'X-Mailing-List: GEL' -u 'Bcc: gel_list' &&\
  $SENDMAIL -t -O AliasFile=/home/crow/.aliases
# That's for experimentation... As you can see it's a
# 'personal list serv' for local purpose...
# Removing it doesn't help so I let it for curiosity and
# for some hint about it... :)
~

Thanks for your help folks!

 The trick is to communicate bi-directionally in real
 time and high resolution!
Fabien Ninoles aka le Veneur        || Running Debian-Linux
Ninf01@gel.usherb.ca                || Lover of MOO, mountains,
http://www-edu.gel.usherb.ca/ninf01 || poetry and Freedom.