How do I upgrade from 1.1 to 1.2?

Hi,

I am sorry if I ask a couple of dumb questions...

1) When 1.2 is released, will it be named 1.2 or 1.3? I thought
odd revision numbers were for stable releases and even ones for development
releases (I guess this was a side effect after a wrong version of Debian
was put on CD, I think originally it was the opposite was: odd for
development and even for stable)

2) Can I upgrade from 1.1 to 1.2 (or whatever it's called when it's released)
without changing my current system configuration or breaking any
packages or something?

Thanks to everyone.

Eloy.-

--
Eloy A. Paris
Information Technology

--
This message was delayed because the list mail delivery agent was down.