I can't find netscape and Debian versions

Howdy,

I know that the directory tree on ftp.debian.org is in a state of change
with the upcoming release of v1.2, but I have spent two hours looking
for the 'netscape-v301'  package. Could somone point me to the
correct location? I'll be fine from that point on (I think 8-).

BTW I'm trying to figure out the naming scheme for the releases. The
way I figure it it goes like this:

Buzz ---> v1.1
Buzz-Fixed --->v1.1.stuff
Bo --->I don't have a clue
Rex --->v1.2

Is that how it works?

--
<Signature deleted for lack of anything witty or thoughtful to say>
Kevin McEnhill	kevinm@kci.wayne.edu