security

Shalom
I got a prg. from a friend wich can hack-root. I don't know if it is a known
prob. it works fine with 2.0.0
I don't know how to describe it, without posting the whole source.
Here some parts of it:

/* Mount Exploit for Linux, Jul 30 1996

[graphic]
Discovered and Coded by Bloodmask & Vio
Covin Security 1996
*/

[some includes]
#define PATH_MOUNT "/bin/umount"
#define BUFFER_SIZE 1024
#define DEFAULT_OFFSET 50
  [... main part...]

   (void)alarm((u_int)0);
   printf("Discovered and Coded by Bloodmask and Vio, Covin 1996\n");
   execl(PATH_MOUNT, "mount", buff, NULL);
}

God bless
--
Alexander N. Benner ; Nikodemus@irc ( #IXThYS & #Jesus! )

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Messiah: for it is the power of God
unto salvation to every one that beliveth; _to the Jew first_ and also to the
Gentiles. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to
faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.       ROMANS 1:16-17